Marianne Dumoulin joined Jacques Bidou’s company, JBA Production (Paris), in 1992. From line producer (APRIL CAPITAINS by Maria de Medeiros, LUMUMBA by Raoul Peck, A NIGHT AFTER THE WAR by Rithy Panh, FOOLS by Ramadan Suleman or HEY COUSIN and BAB EL OUED CITY by Merzak Allouache…), Marianne Dumoulin became producer in 1999. Since then she has produced or co-produced 22 feature films by filmmakers from 13 different countries, including 9 first films, all in co-production.
In 2020, YALDA A NIGHT FOR FORGIVENESS by Iranian director Massoud Bakhshi won the Grand Prix at Sundance followed by its selection at the Berlin Film Festival. In the same festival, in the Panorama section, the selection of SOW THE WIND by Italian director Danilo Caputo. September 2021, BABI YAR by Sergei Loznitsa (Ukraine) is in production and the first feature film LITITI MBOKA by the Congolese Dieudo Hamadi in development.
In addition, Marianne Dumoulin continues to produce documentaries including FUCKING SHEFFIELD by Kim Flitcroft, L’ÉNERGUMÈNE by Jean-Loïc Portron, SOWETO TIMES OF WARTH by a collective of young South African filmmakers… and participates in numerous workshops as a tutor.
- La Cinéfabrique (école nationale supérieure de cinéma Lyon) 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021
- Produire au Sud Agadir (Maroc) 2020 and 2021
- Produire au Sud Kopro/PAS Kolkata (India) 2021
- IESA (France) 2021
- Myanmar Script Fund (Myanmar) 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020
- Eurodoc from 2002 to 2012 and from 2017 to 2019
- Hypokhâgne Lycée Paul Valery (France) 2016-2017
- MedFilmFactory (Tunisia) 2012, (Jordania) 2014-2017-2019
- Coaching FC & SSA (Switzerland) 2012-2013
- Docmed 2011, 2012, 2013
- Master 2, Atelier de production DEMC (Paris) 2012
- Grandes Écoles, métiers Producteur (Paris) 2011
- Primi/MEDIA (Marseille) 2010
- Les Etats Généraux Master Production Lussas (France) 2008
- Femis (France) 2002, 2003, 2005 et 2010